Here’s what’s going on THIS WEEK AT SOUTHSIDE (9/12/21).
- This week's church bulletin and prayer list are attached at the bottom of this post.
- This week we will continue with TWO SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES to accommodate our crowd and create sufficient room for for social distancing. We'll do services at 9am and 11am with a Sunday School option sandwiched in between at 10am. Please consider joining us in person (if at all possible!) as there will be plenty of space for everyone to spread out between the two services.
- We will also be having a special evening service at 6pm in which Bro. Deek will be sharing some important plans for the remainder of this year. This evening service will not be livestreamed, so we encourage you to join us in person. There will be plenty of room to spread out in the Sanctuary. We plan on resuming our Southside University classes next week on Sunday night, September 19th.
- Please further note that we are not yet sure we can offer a reasonably safe environment in our AWANA Club. Therefore it remains to be determined whether or not we will resume AWANA next week (9/15).
- First Worship Service (9am)
- Sunday School (10am)
- Second Worship Service (11am)
- Evening Worship Service (6pm)
- Prayer Meeting and Bible Study @ 6pm (Sanctuary)
- S2 Youth Group (6th-12th)
- Bro. Josh and our S2 Youth Group will be feeding our Jeff Davis County Football team before their game.
- Our S2 Youth Group will be hosting a "5th Quarter" hangout at our Family Life Center after the football game. There will be a outdoor Spikeball tournament.
See you Sunday morning!